Get to know some musical creatives in this section! Interviews from creatives who are spitting bars, carrying a note, or even making some amazing instrumentals, read up on them!
- Alternative Rap and Vulnerability: A Conversation with Etan Sutef
- DUHVILLAIN: A fervent Inferno Queen & Her Alms to Rap Music.
- Album Review: Smokin’ on SZA’s Sophomore Album,”SOS”
- Alzena: Harmoniously cultivating a flowing safe place.
- Artist 2 Watch: HONCHOBRANDO
- Ken Genesis: An Imminent Pop-Star with a Profound Provenance.
- Brief Album Review: Aminé’s Colorful TWOPOINTFIVE
- Brief Album Review: Summer Walker’s “Still Over It”
- TaiXChi: Sustaining the Art of Formlessness within Rap Music
- ARTIST 2 WATCH: MALIK JAMES
- Z.A.M. : Getting Into Female Rap’s New Power Trio
- It’s Been a Whole Year My N*gga: A Brief Album Review on Aminé’s “Limbo”
- ARTIST 2 WATCH: KENDELL
- How CHILOMBO & SUGA Expressed Duality: a double album review
- I Swear I’m Not Buggin: Summer Walker “Over It” Album Review
- A Quick Take on Rico Nasty’s “Anger Management”
- Female Rap– That’s it. That’s the Damn Title!
- A Quick Take on Solange’s “When I Get Home”
- JESUS SLOAN: The Meaning Behind His Name, Remaining An Individual In A Generic World, & How His Upbringing Has Influenced His Work
- Aric Andino: Learning How to Freestyle, the Drastic Changes in Hip-Hop, & the Thief of Joy