Get to know some musical creatives in this section! Interviews from creatives who are spitting bars, carrying a note, or even making some amazing instrumentals, read up on them!
- How CHILOMBO & SUGA Expressed Duality: a double album review
- B*tch I’m T’d Up! In a safe place tho!
- I Swear I’m Not Buggin: Summer Walker “Over It” Album Review
- Female Rap– That’s it. That’s the Damn Title!
- A Quick Take on Solange’s “When I Get Home”
- JESUS SLOAN: The Meaning Behind His Name, Remaining An Individual In A Generic World, & How His Upbringing Has Influenced His Work
- Aric Andino: Learning How to Freestyle, the Drastic Changes in Hip-Hop, & the Thief of Joy
- SHAMROK: His R&B/Hip-Hop Artistry, Wanting to work with Young Thug, & Culture Vultures